- The Radical Right in Central and Eastern Europe
- The Internationalisation of the Radical Right
- Will Fascism return?
- On the Borderline Between Protest and Violence: Political Movements of the New Radical Right
- Consequences of the surge of anti-immigration parties
- The Radical Right in Western Europe
- Inside the Radical Right: An Internalist Perspective
- Party-based Euroscepticism in Western and Eastern Europe
- Neighbourhood Effects Revisited: the Visualisation of Immigrants and Radical Right-Wing Voting
Each panel can have up to five paper givers, so the section offers us a chance to bring together cutting edge research on the Populist/Extreme/Radical Right from various subfields (parties, voters, rational choice, normative theory – you name it). Please submit your abstract via the the electronic submission system to the appropriate panel(s).