- The Radical Right in the Post-Communist Context: New Perspectives on an Old Phenomenon
- The Populist Voter
- The New Right and the ‘Squeezed Middle’: Service Sector Vulnerability and Populist Appeal
- Extreme Right and Ethnic Politics in Eastern Europe
- The Eurozone Crisis and the Radical Right
- Radical/Extreme Right Party Ideology, Strategy and Organisation
Like our section for the Potsdam Coference in 2009, this should hopefully appeal to public opinion/electoral behaviour people as well as to those primarily interested in studying New Right parties. The conference will be held at Sciences Po Bordeaux (nice place, good food, and, in all likelihood, no hurricanes). While the website claims that the CfP will be “issued shortly”, you can (and should!) already submit your paper here. Don’t leave it too late – we’re looking forward to meeting you in September!